NEW: Ticket Link for Netherlands Friendly

Looks like everyone is getting better seats:

You recently ordered tickets via the KNVB Ticket shop for the Netherlands versus Canada match on Thursday, June 6 in Rotterdam. To be precise, you have ordered tickets for section GG.

Because the match will not be completely sold out, it has been decided to move the Canadian fans from section GG to section EE. Section GG is normally the section for visiting fans. Because regular sections are now also available, we want to offer you better places and therefore the transfer to section EE. You do not have to do this yourself. We have moved your order in the ticket sales system and you will receive the ticket for section EE by email this weekend. If you have ordered multiple tickets, you will of course also receive seats next to each other for section EE. Only Canadian fans will be present in section EE. 

26 minutes ago, bwilly11 said:

Anyone know how I can still get tickets sitting with the V's? Link doesn't work

The link was a pain in the ass. It might still be working. I emailed the hosts email provided with the ticket link and they were responsive

3 hours ago, bwilly11 said:

Anyone know how I can still get tickets sitting with the V's? Link doesn't work

My understanding is that ticket sales have now stopped.  They usually end 48-72 hrs before the game.

• JamboAl unpinned this topic