Friendly match: Canada vs Mexico - Tuesday, September 10th - 8:30pm Eastern / 5:30pm Pacific - Arlington, Texas

i have to mute the game listening to wheeler makes me want to claw my eyes out. He literally add nothing. Useless facts and no energy he is so biased in his commentary and calls out some players and not others. 

Been such a frustrating game to watch shocking really very anti football. Hard for anyone to get into the game. No one really clicking. Liam could have done better on a few things bu that applies to every player..nothing really coming off for anyone 

1 minute ago, spitfire said:

i have to mute the game listening to wheeler makes me want to claw my eyes out. He literally add nothing. Useless facts and no energy he is so biased in his commentary and calls out some players and not others.

I'm no Wheeler fan but it's really tough to call matches you're not physically in the stadium for.

Just now, Mihairokov said:

I'm no Wheeler fan but it's really tough to call matches you're not physically in the stadium for.

literally his job sorry. I want energy and intent and an even non bias report . The same issue over and over.Building up players that can do no wrong gussing really and then not calling out when those players make mistakes but then harping on certain players over and over again..I'm happy to give examples..Brennan is the opposite. Honest, direct, energy i like listening to him..