MLS Match Updates and Talk 2024

Big_M

9 minutes ago, gator said:

What a mess at TFC again, it will be an interesting off season, again!

Crazy man.  I know that they have limitations from their existing contracts but Herdman was a big get so playoffs had to be a minimum goal for this season.  Plus listing the V Cup final to the Caps.  Been a rough week or two.   

14 minutes ago, gator said:

In fairness there were some really good years including 3 MLS Cup finals and a great Concacaf run but I hear you, there has been more bad than good since 07!

Oh I go ya, but Armas started a new one, Bob built it bigger. I’ve watched worse since 07 but this roster build is bad, not high school bad but not great

In a race to see who's worse, the Whitecaps are also unraveling. DLDL in their last 4 league games (with an unconving VCup home win in the middle, which I'll still take). No shows in their last 2 league games at home against Portland and Seattle, getting played off the pitch tonight in a 3-0 loss. Vanni's talk of "we want to finish top 4" is over, because they'll now be lucky to avoid the "play in" round.

7 hours ago, Big_M said:

Montreal 40 points 2 games to go

TFC 37 points 1 game to go

Philly 37 points 2 games to go

DC 37 points 2 games to go

between Montreal Philly DC two of them should get to at least 41 so its very likely over for TFC

It was over before the season started , who are we all kidding here , it’s a mess with a capital M!