MLS Match Updates and Talk 2024

Big_M

16 minutes ago, gator said:

Brutal, the argos played there on the weekend, thankfully the fat bastards won't be wrecking the field any more before we host Panama!

I'm sure the Argos didn't help things, but the field was shit prior to them getting on the field.  Did MLSE cut the grounds crew budget?

16 minutes ago, gator said:

The hybrid pitch they laid coinciding with the argos arrival was supposed to stand up to gridiron!

Ok - but two weeks ago we were complaining about the shitty pitch when the Argos hadn't played there in 4 weeks.  If you're telling me 4 weeks isn't sufficient to bring a pitch up to standard in the middle of summer - there are fundamental flaws in the maintenance and/or the hybrid system.

4 minutes ago, kacbru said:

Ok - but two weeks ago we were complaining about the shitty pitch when the Argos hadn't played there in 4 weeks.  If you're telling me 4 weeks isn't sufficient to bring a pitch up to standard in the middle of summer - there are fundamental flaws in the maintenance and/or the hybrid system.

Wembley is usually in good shape but the pitch does take a bit of a beating from NFL games but there aren't as many as an argo home schedule, the BMO Grounds Crew blocked a bunch of us on twitter for daring to ask these questions!😀