MAR 23rd Tickets for T&T in Frisco, TX

Hi everyone.  I will need an idea of how many tickets to ask for on behalf of the Vs from Canada Soccer.  If you are thinking of travelling down to Dallas, please let me know in this thread.  Thanks.

3 hours ago, mrstepp817 said:

Public transit isn't the greatest in TX so you couldn't get to Frisco on DART..an Uber ride from DFW to Frisco will run you about 60$ US 

You are correct.  Downtown Dallas is fine with the DART but Frisco is a far trek north. Even going to the Nations League games in Arlington requires a car or Uber, absolutely no public transit.

On 1/14/2024 at 3:15 PM, JamboAl said:

You are correct.  Downtown Dallas is fine with the DART but Frisco is a far trek north. Even going to the Nations League games in Arlington requires a car or Uber, absolutely no public transit.

Arlington will supposedly bring a bit of transit in soon as part of the World Cup...most likely a rail line from the airport to the stadium area

I now have the link for the supporters section in Dallas/Frisco.  
It is in the Voyageurs Forum for paid members and will be effective as of 11 am ET tomorrow (Jan 25th).  

Unfortunately, the organizers have not mentioned anything about pricing to Canada Soccer or myself.  So I guess we will find out in the morning.

EDIT: I’m getting conflicting information on whether the tickets will be available on the 25th or 26th.  Regardless, I don’t think there will be any issues getting the tickets you’ll need.

I already have my plane ticket to Dallas and would like a ticket to the game. However, does anyone have any advice about changing password on Voyageurs Forum? I have attempted a few times and have had no success. I have been receiving emails as I am a paid member.

7 hours ago, hectorj said:

I already have my plane ticket to Dallas and would like a ticket to the game. However, does anyone have any advice about changing password on Voyageurs Forum? I have attempted a few times and have had no success. I have been receiving emails as I am a paid member.

Let me look into this and will send you a direct message.  

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Wayverider said:

Im looking for two tickets on March 23 in Frisco. I cant get the ticketing interface to successfully work on the Voyagers website. Anyone else experiencing this problem? Any tips?

Are you clicking on Section 100 once you see the map of the stadium?  Just went in and it worked okay.

Or are you not able to access the ticket site on the Voyageurs website because your paid membership is no longer valid?

Definitely can't wait until we face Trinidad next month and if we qualify then we not only go to Copa América but we end up in the group with Argentina who are not only the reigning Copa América Champions they are also the defending World Cup champion too. We get to test ourselves against them, Peru and Chile which just helps us better prepare for 2026 by going up against top teams in the world.

18 hours ago, Dag Nasty said:

Do we have a meetup spot before the game?  What about Jakes' Burgers.

Nothing yet but would welcome suggestions.  We are only about 40 tickets sold and many (like myself) will be heading north from Dallas in the afternoon.  How far is this place from the stadium?