CNL Play-In for Copa America: Canada vs Trinidad & Tobago - Saturday, March 23, 2024 - Frisco (greater Dallas), Texas

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

For those kit lovers, Canada will be in red and T&T will be in “Botanica” or “Black/Gold”

https://twitter.com/TTFootballAssoc/status/1771233599095759266/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1771233599095759266&currentTweetUser=TTFootballAssoc

This is an awful contrast and will seriously affect my enjoyment of the game. Put a team in white for gods sakes!

I also would like to see a camp in the near future with 2 friendlies and we can start Sirois and St. Clair a game each and help decide who may be the starter for Copa America (Asumming we make it) but in such an important game like this Creapau is definitely the right move.

Not what I would do but maybe trying to blow them away and then try some stuff. 

3 minutes ago, gator said:

I am thinking Davies and Buchanan as wb's in a 5-3-2 Larin and Ugbo up front with David playing slightly behind?

So really a slightly modfified 343,

Going for it I guess. 

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

10 minutes ago, narduch said:

Just now, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Not what I would do but maybe trying to blow them away and then try some stuff. 

So really a slighly modfified 343,

Btw, your observation re LDF's height seems to be accurate from the video of the team arriving at the stadium. He's grown!

5 minutes ago, gator said:

I am thinking Davies and Buchanan as wb's in a 5-3-2 Larin and Ugbo up front with David playing slightly behind?

David is the false 9.  Much like his time in Gent where he played behind a couple of quality forwards like Depoitre and Yaramchuk, at least by Jupiler League standards. Gent had a standard back 4 so formation was 4-3-3 and David was more CAM than forward though he scored a busload of goals running into the pockets created by the forwards.