CNL: Canada vs Jamaica - Tuesday, November 21st - 7:30pm EST / 4:30pm Pacific - Toronto

2 minutes ago, The Beaver 2.0 said:

This was an immature performance, all around. As good as we seemed in the first half, we were rushed and naive on the counter and did not bury the game when we could. Second half we were also naive, but we added some defensive immaturity to the mix. 

These guys need more games. Loads of potential, but the soccer IQ is not where it needs to be. Maybe having to qualify for COPA through the backdoor is what we need: more games, more chances to learn how to play coherent, cohesive football.

Agree except if we won we’d play the same amount of games if not more in the nations league semis and perhaps finals. 

14 minutes ago, jonovision said:

Got unlucky in some big moments. That's football. I don't think any of the players acted like they believed they had already punched their ticket.

We weren't as tidy in the second half, and we seemed incohesive. There were a couple of times before the wheels fell off where I could see Kamal shouting for the guys to come back to receive a pass.  We were racing forward with the glory of the next goal in our brains.  So, yeah, I think we got a head of ourselves.

Just now, AvroArrow said:

I'm confused here about the blame here.  We gave up two goals because we gave up the ball on tackles with the rest of our team moving in the opposite direction.  Can't give up the ball like that.

Exactly. AND our guys shouldn't have been taking off up the field like a horde of hungry Huns. We lost our discipline. 

2 minutes ago, Jack1997 said:

He fucking starts doing tricks, everything goes downhill and then he grabs grays head and deserved a red card. First goal also should’ve been saved even if golden chance.

Lol come on.

Borjan’s half-second juggle had nothing to do with Eustaquio’s horrendous giveaway, the iffy penalty and Kone’s giveaway. First goal should have been saved? All he could do was stick a leg out and hope he got lucky. Let’s be real - Borjan wasn’t a problem tonight 

truly pathetic half. these guys just seem like they expect to win. the turnovers were atrocious. no care with the ball. allowing davies to take every corner. no real urgency. it seemed every jamaican was out working us the whole half. they just play like they think theyre entitled to a win. just a spectacle 

Edited by Mattd97

2 minutes ago, Floortom said:

Lol come on.

Borjan’s half-second juggle had nothing to do with Eustaquio’s horrendous giveaway, the iffy penalty and Kone’s giveaway. First goal should have been saved? All he could do was stick a leg out and hope he got lucky. Let’s be real - Borjan wasn’t a problem tonight 

Did you see what he did to gray? If the ref sees it that’s a ref card