Toronto FC - 2024 Season Thread

Big_M

57 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

HEHE, false narrative....did he score or not??  What cant I accept?  That you shit on him if he scores a penalty and if he misses.  Everyone to you means to one guy saying it should be a big story, touched a bit of a nerve eh?   

And I would just like to add, I am rubber you are glue, what you say bounces of me and sticks to you.  

It’s ok. Can’t really converse with stupid. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by anthony7

14 minutes ago, jordan said:

IMG_2278.jpeg.468381fb94bc51d4d8770d3d108b187e.jpeg

It’s ok, man. If you can’t accept the facts, you can always step out of the arena. Or maybe consider brushing up on your football I.Q if you’re having trouble grasping ideas & concepts related to football.🤙

Edited by anthony7

22 minutes ago, jordan said:

I have to unmute the worst takes on the board to reply but keep pretending you are smarter than everyone

I’m not pretending I’m smarter than anyone. I use common sense and make factual statements based on what I see. If you can’t accept that, I couldn’t care less. 🤷‍♂️

On 7/29/2024 at 12:57 PM, anthony7 said:

Your stupid. 

Dude, seriously?

*you're

I won't even bother making any sense of the rest of the anti-Osorio post and stuff. It's just beyond silly and ridiculous at this point.  Either tell us what he really did to you, or just give it a break.  He scored a penalty, how do you find negative in that?  Leave it alone.  

Edited by costarg

44 minutes ago, costarg said:

Dude, seriously?

*you're

I won't even bother making any sense of the rest of the anti-Osorio post and stuff. It's just beyond silly and ridiculous at this point.  Either tell us what he really did to you, or just give it a break.  He scored a penalty, how do you find negative in that?  Leave it alone.  

If you actually read the room, you would notice he was being made story for scoring his 1st measly penalty in well over a decade. All I said was Sean Johnson deserved all the praise for legitimately keeping TFC alive in this tournament. Also, the fact that he should have been given captaincy over the diva. This is due to him being arguably the most important leader in this team and his previous individual accolades.

1 hour ago, anthony7 said:

If you actually read the room, you would notice he was being made story for scoring his 1st measly penalty in well over a decade. All I said was Sean Johnson deserved all the praise for legitimately keeping TFC alive in this tournament. Also, the fact that he should have been given captaincy over the diva. This is due to him being arguably the most important leader in this team and his previous individual accolades.

You might want to read your own post again if you think that's all you said. 

Ah well...can't cure stupid.

1 hour ago, anthony7 said:

Blame Bob Bradley & Bill Manning for the contracts, signings, and making the team a laughing stock to play for.

Never thought I'd like one of this guy's posts, but he's right! Too many bad contacts and no cap space. Their hands are tied unfortunately. 

5 minutes ago, Ivan said:

Too many bad contacts and no cap space. Their hands are tied unfortunately. 

You are correct, which is something we all discussed in the preseason.  We'd all like large changes but they aren't possible with the salary rules.  So this season TFC is going to be a mid-table, playoff bubble team. 

It will be the upcoming off season where Herdman and the rest will be able to make some meaningful moves.  In fact, I'd actually prefer that they not make any moves now "just to show they're doing something" unless those moves play in to a bigger plan for the next off season.

I thought we got a bunch of mid season roster/rule changes with added GAM TAM  FLIM FLAM MLS bucks etc ??  The only thing they could squeeze out was bringing in someone like WINGO??  I wasnt expecting any big signing, but a quality veteran piece in the right spot could do wonders.  I guess if Cuoello is healthy (who they love for some reason) and Spicer/Servania are coming soon we'll have as deep a roster as we've had this season so far.  Maybe enough pieces to make a bit of a run if the italians are engaged and both on the field.