Toronto FC - 2024 Season Thread

Big_M

Looking at that disgusting field and that listless bunch with their socks rolled down, gave me certain satisfaction to see TFC erased. 

Especially that field. Who owns it again? That is what they are rolling out for MLS, for Messi, for Canada vs Panama next week, it's disgraceful. I did not start watching today with a hate for TFC on, and Inter did not do much at all, but that pitch. Screw the organization that grooms it.

15 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Looking at that disgusting field and that listless bunch with their socks rolled down, gave me certain satisfaction to see TFC erased. 

Especially that field. Who owns it again? That is what they are rolling out for MLS, for Messi, for Canada vs Panama next week, it's disgraceful. I did not start watching today with a hate for TFC on, and Inter did not do much at all, but that pitch. Screw the organization that grooms it.

Organization that basically lied to its fans and said you would never notice that they share the field with a CFL team.

canadian weather+argos+tfc+other events+95% natural field and this was always gonna be the condition of the field at this point...its either you go synthetic and keep all the events or you drop some team/events or you just keep going and get the same field conditions

3 minutes ago, Big_M said:

canadian weather+argos+tfc+other events+95% natural field and this was always gonna be the condition of the field at this point...its either you go synthetic and keep all the events or you drop some team/events or you just keep going and get the same field conditions

I don't see people complaining about the pitch in Montreal 

1 minute ago, Big_M said:

it wasnt this bad the last couple of seasons,they probs cut the budget 

Team got what they deserved this year. 

They have a number of players who are worthy of continuing but need to figure out the Italians. With 6 Dp and U23 spots available, an organization with MLSE behind it could turn this around quickly if they make the right calls.  If not interest will continue to drop significantly even with Sebastian back in the fold where he belongs.