Forge FC - 2024 Season Thread

Big_M

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^this scene from Blazing Saddles always comes to mind when I see this guy's posts. Seldom bother with the contents because I have him on ignore or take them seriously when I do see them:

Ignoring the CanPL vs MLS fixated zealots, it would be truly pathetic if John Herdman felt a need to send a drone over a CanPL club's practice session and then proceeded to lose the game even with both Italian DPs starting.

There appeared to be some serious tension between him and Bobby Smyrniotis when they shook hands after the game. This revelation would help explain why. The drone angle was probably an open secret in the upper echelons of Canadian soccer for a long time. Hence why the Forge would have contacted the CSA rather than laughing it off and assuming it was the actions of some harmless hobbyist.

Haven't been a TFC season ticket holder for 15 seasons because I'm seldom in Toronto nowadays, so before the drone angle emerged I was not going to be hugely bothered over who advances to the final on Tuesday but a lingering sense of loyalty would still have had me leaning slightly towards TFC. Now I hope the Forge hold on to the aggregate lead so this charlatan gets driven out of Canadian soccer once and for all.

Edited by Ozzie_the_parrot

• 3 weeks later...