CNL: Jamaica vs Canada - Saturday, November 18th - 10:30am EST / 7:30am Pacific - Kingston, Jamaica

2 minutes ago, Razcal said:

I wish there was pre-game coverage rather than watching the bond villain talk about his philosophies.

I almost had a heart attack when I turned on OneSoccer a few minutes before I thought the game was about to start, only to see highlights from the Dutch league or something. I went running upstairs to get my laptop to check this forum. Why couldn't they have at least had a message at the bottom of the screen explaining the rain delay, I had no idea.

3 minutes ago, Vasi said:

Ey, the positive is that there will be no fans in the stadium.  

now that is simply incorrect.  the Jamaican fans are there, waiting, just like us.  will they be as impactful as normal?  maybe no maybe yes...

latest video makes the field look almost normal. standing water is gone1?!  I think a 9:00 start is an extremely likely thing.

49 minutes ago, Kent said:

I almost had a heart attack when I turned on OneSoccer a few minutes before I thought the game was about to start, only to see highlights from the Dutch league or something. I went running upstairs to get my laptop to check this forum. Why couldn't they have at least had a message at the bottom of the screen explaining the rain delay, I had no idea.

It's on the top right of the screen. Live feed on X.

5 minutes ago, red card said:

It's on the top right of the screen. Live feed on X.

Yeah, I believe I saw that appear right around 7pm when I was turning off OneSoccer. They didn't have it when I first tuned in shortly before that. I'm glad they've sorted it out!

Just now, Kent said:

So what is the latest official information? I have seen lots of unsourced "reports" here. Won't start before 8 (obviously), won't start before 9, not being played tonight. Has it officially been delayed to 9 at the earliest?

Yes per canada soccer