CNL: Jamaica vs Canada - Saturday, November 18th - 10:30am EST / 7:30am Pacific - Kingston, Jamaica

Damn you guys are hard to please. The CSA releases the roster the Friday before the guys travel: "What an amateur organization!"  The CSA release the roster early: "Now what am I supposed to do between now and the game?!?"

Maybe the CSA should make roster releases like advent calendars: every day for three weeks they reveal a new player.  Or maybe release a name every day for two weeks and then on game day the rest of the unknowns are the starting lineup.

56 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

Damn you guys are hard to please. The CSA releases the roster the Friday before the guys travel: "What an amateur organization!"  The CSA release the roster early: "Now what am I supposed to do between now and the game?!?"

Maybe the CSA should make roster releases like advent calendars: every day for three weeks they reveal a new player.  Or maybe release a name every day for two weeks and then on game day the rest of the unknowns are the starting lineup.

Could you imagine if on the 23rd day, the name released was a dual like koleosho?!

39 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Tori Penso has reffed the #CanWNT but not the Men as far as I know. She refs in MLS and was the ref of the Women's World Cup final.

I really mistrusted what she'd do at the Women's final but think in the end was okay. I don't think she can handle this level with the necessary physicality from both teams. Can't speak to the assistants, but maybe VAR will compensate their deficiencies. 

2 minutes ago, narduch said:

Is Davies at the camp?

Or does he not want to be filmed wearing a CIBC logo?

Literally had the same thought.  He is barely in anything when he usually is all over the place with the posted clips.  I’m wondering if he is hurt and it’s under wraps.  Literally one of the only photos is a wrap up of an ankle.

Edited by trc2014