CNL: Jamaica vs Canada - Saturday, November 18th - 10:30am EST / 7:30am Pacific - Kingston, Jamaica

19 minutes ago, Ottawafan said:

Jamaica.  Our mutual friend says maybe a handful?

Edit:  Looks like a hurricane is passing thru too!!

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/jm/14-day-weather-trend/saint-andrew/kingston

Yeah it looks awful for Thursday bleeding in to Friday. 100 to 150 mm’s possible. That pitch is terrible at the best of times, adding this in, I wonder if the game could be postponed maybe to Saturday if it’s that bad 

15 minutes ago, Ally McCoist said:

As is customary, if we are playing on a water-logged shithole expect us to lose or draw. In b4 it comes to fruition.  

Based on the pitch appearance, I will have my Bet365 bet prepared accordingly.

And some quick facts...

- H2H: Jamaica has 6 wins, Canada has 5 wins, Draws 7
- Jamaica has recently gone unbeaten in Kingston in 7 matches. 
- Jamaica has never won in Canada. 
- Canada hasn't won in Jamaica since 1988 with 10 matches being played in Jamaica between that time. 
- Canada is 22 games unbeaten in Toronto, with the last loss coming against Peru. 

I'm betting safe. Canada draw in Kingston, and Canada win in Toronto. parlay. 

1 minute ago, VinceA said:

Oh wow yeah he's on the list. Why did I think he wasn't called up for these latest games? I Mandela effected myself.

Did you watch the CONCACAF NL preview on YouTube by dead ball TV? He previewed the Canada-Jamaica match up and incorrectly said that Millar (not Miller) was out. Maybe that messed with your mind.

Or maybe you really did Mandela effect yourself lol

20 hours ago, EJsens1 said:

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/jm/14-day-weather-trend/saint-andrew/kingston

Yeah it looks awful for Thursday bleeding in to Friday. 100 to 150 mm’s possible. That pitch is terrible at the best of times, adding this in, I wonder if the game could be postponed maybe to Saturday if it’s that bad 

Its not gonna be much bette here.

Screenshot_20231115-094005.thumb.png.8dda4bad3a682b8e92c54e801cdd1e81.png

18 hours ago, Shway said:

And some quick facts...

- H2H: Jamaica has 6 wins, Canada has 5 wins, Draws 7
- Jamaica has recently gone unbeaten in Kingston in 7 matches. 
- Jamaica has never won in Canada. 
- Canada hasn't won in Jamaica since 1988 with 10 matches being played in Jamaica between that time. 
- Canada is 22 games unbeaten in Toronto, with the last loss coming against Peru. 

I'm betting safe. Canada draw in Kingston, and Canada win in Toronto. parlay. 

You may also want to add the UNDER for the first match to that parlay.

15 minutes ago, Obinna said:

@spitfire I know it was very obviously wrong. I think he just confused Liam and Lucas because there names start with L.

no worries ..i'm in between filming atm and idol hands makes me overs sensitive.I will be in toronto on Nov 21st for the game if any of the voyaguers want to say HI or shout things at me me ..lol

Can we just get to these games please...seems like they are taking forever..

Edited by spitfire

17 minutes ago, spitfire said:

no worries ..i'm in between filming atm and idol hands makes me overs sensitive.I will be in toronto on Nov 21st for the game if any of the voyaguers want to say HI or shout things at me me ..lol

Can we just get to these games please...seems like they are taking forever..

Won't make the Toronto match (debated it) but yeah eventually in the future I will come say hello.

And yeah, it feels like there is such a void between the roster drop and the games this time around. Maybe that is why the CSA typically releases the squad late, you know to save us from all this anxious energy lol

3 hours ago, Obinna said:

Did you watch the CONCACAF NL preview on YouTube by dead ball TV? He previewed the Canada-Jamaica match up and incorrectly said that Millar (not Miller) was out. Maybe that messed with your mind.

Or maybe you really did Mandela effect yourself lol

I vaguely recall something about "Miller being out of season with Miami that's why he wasn't called" or something to that effect.