CNL: Jamaica vs Canada - Saturday, November 18th - 10:30am EST / 7:30am Pacific - Kingston, Jamaica

Just now, costarg said:

Davies still trying to do too much for Canada.  Gawd let someone else take the dead balls.  I'd love to see him pushed back to LB and have Millar at winger. 

Tajon is not his best in these conditions, he's a sports car with slicks at an off road rally.

I would like to see both these guys in the fullback spots, with Millar as a complement in front of the on rushing Davies, with a two way central mid minder for Buchanan on the right.  4-3-3 set up.

1 hour ago, boris4c said:

On another day we win 3-0. Or Jamaica wins 3-0.

But based on what we saw today there is no reason to believe we will lose to Jamaica at BMO. Let alone 3-1. 

Are you actually that naive? Jamaica has an excellent coach. Also, Jamaica has plenty of players PLAYING in Tier 1 leagues. You better brace yourself for Tuesday because a loss is very likely.

Edited by anthony7

4 minutes ago, shermanator said:

First win in Jamaica in 35 years. Massive result. No other way to put it.

A big positive, but a lot of question marks out there today, too, with many mistakes going unpunished, frankly.  However, I liked how we kept it together and showed enough quality to dispatch this opponent.

And I will give props to Kaye, too.  Came on and did a job for us during his stint.

Osorio's decision making and execution with the ball on those two counter attacks?  Man, that wasn't a good look there.

10 minutes ago, Watchmen said:

If a win by Jamaica is "very likely" then it's not really an upset.

Yes, I agree with you but I’m speaking to the majority on this forum who believe it’s a forgone conclusion that we will win on Tuesday.

Edited by anthony7

2 minutes ago, anthony7 said:

Yes, I agree with you but I’m speaking to the majority on this forum who believe it’s forgone conclusion that we will win on Tuesday.

The majority of the Jamaican players today play in the championship, and Leigh is league 1.