CNL: Jamaica vs Canada - Saturday, November 18th - 10:30am EST / 7:30am Pacific - Kingston, Jamaica

7 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

It was a frigging joke after Kaye's red card the other day, take a breather guys.

Give Staq credit though, he can recover from a fake injury faster than most.

I have no idea why anyone would think I had an inside scoop from 7800 km away.

This is no time for a joke son!  Game delayed 15 hours, so nervous waiting for the starting 11!

6 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

It was a frigging joke after Kaye's red card the other day, take a breather guys....I have no idea why anyone would think I had an inside scoop from 7800 km away.

Your humour doesn't work on neurotic die-hard fans like us. 🤣

Especially when we were clutching to anything to fill the void created by the rain delay.

6 minutes ago, Obinna said:

I think we see 4-2-2 with Nicholson in Gray's spot. He's played wide before. Maybe he goes up top and Bailey goes to the wing with Reid as the other wing. I really don't see Jamaica with 3 midfielders, even though they probably should. Maybe they will....

If it's 442, it'll be the first time Antonio and Nicholson are playing together up top...but boy is that a test for Miller and Vitoria. 

If it's a 433, I agree we probably see Nicholson out wide and interchanging with Antonio. Reid in the CAM could be a problem. 

14 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

He has been solid for us. We looked more cohesive during that 2nd half against Japan when he played.

Going with Vitoria AND Miller is very very risky.  That is an awfully slow CB pairing.  I'd feel better if Davies was flanking Vitoria, but doesn't look our sound like he will.

I just hope Biello isn't playing more 3D chess and putting Laryea or Adekugbe as 3rd CB.

2 minutes ago, costarg said:

Going with Vitoria AND Miller is very very risky.  That is an awfully slow CB pairing.  I'd feel better if Davies was flanking Vitoria, but doesn't look our sound like he will.

I just hope Biello isn't playing more 3D chess and putting Laryea or Adekugbe as 3rd CB.

I wondered that too… Adekugbe as a 3rd CB, and then Laryea and Buchanan as wingbacks with Davies somewhere more forward centrally?