Friendly: Japan vs Canada - Friday, October 13th - 6:35am Eastern / 3:35am Pacific - Niigata, Japan

Interestingly, some of our best controls, dribbles, and passing, done right with clarity, has come from David and Larin. And even Davies. There are times when the former fall into the midfield and the midfield clicks properly. You could put those two as attacking mids behind another striker, and we'd probably play better than with Kone or Paton, or any other creative mid. 

I didn't mind Osorio today. Nor Piette, though both have their limitations and are not at the top of their game. 

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

If the coaching staff love Brym so much why not start him and see what he can do over a full 90 or at least from the start? Hard to make an impact when you are a substitue and your game is not being clinical. I think he needs the chance to grow into a game. At least spare us this last sub thing with him everytime, especially in this case not giving LDF a run out. I really don't get that. 

4 minutes ago, jonovision said:

Lots of individual mistakes, Japan a bit quicker to most balls. No reason to write off any players or the team's chances.

If David scores the penalty it's probably still a close game late.

I agree not to write anyone off. I think the loss is well-deserved due to the mistakes. A converted pen would have made a huge difference, but there have been far too many mistakes to say it would have been close. 

Edited by DeRo_Is_King