Friendly: Japan vs Canada - Friday, October 13th - 6:35am Eastern / 3:35am Pacific - Niigata, Japan

3 minutes ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

Really bizarre to sub out Cornelius. He had a terrible first two minutes, but he is not THE problem on this team after getting a start in God knows how long. 

He is worried about the result because of his job and he thinks this will stop the bleeding.  It didn’t.

Just now, king1010 said:

I dunno. Think a bit is about us making absolutely brutal mistakes. We had multiple chances to clear our lines and failed. 

I mean yeah, but that's about not being able to keep up with Japan because they are so in-sync and in form. At least that's my read on it. We do need to sharpen up though for sure. Can't use the excuse for being inactive in the 2nd half. They need to get up to speed. 

1 minute ago, Obinna said:

It's the 49th minute. This is all about Japan being confident, clinical and on fire.

Japan is clearly an in-form team but our compete level is shocking, not to mention the amount of careless mistakes. Most managers would have made a handful of changes in an actual competitive match. This is a friendly.