CONCACAF U20 qualifying (for the cycle ending in 2025) + preparation & news

19 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Just watching the game on PVR (another kid bball game tonight) Andy main takeaway is that this guy is really hung up on our second goal.  Like, really hung up on it. 

Well you see, the keeper placed the ball on the ground, but, and this is very important, it WASN'T a throw-in, therefore....

1 hour ago, Vasi said:

I know its super early....but... This drubbing reminds me of the pre wc qualifiers we had to through before we got in to the octagon.

I'm hoping this will give the boys reps and belief that they are leaps and bounds better then any team in the group. 

My thoughts exactly. On paper, this first phase gives us two tune-up games before a likely must win vs T&T. Should we qualify, that’s great momentum heading into the final round. Since we don’t hold youth camps, this format probably does us a favour in the long run. If we can’t win this group, we don’t deserve to be in the World Cup.

7 hours ago, FC_Hali said:

My thoughts exactly. On paper, this first phase gives us two tune-up games before a likely must win vs T&T. Should we qualify, that’s great momentum heading into the final round. Since we don’t hold youth camps, this format probably does us a favour in the long run. If we can’t win this group, we don’t deserve to be in the World Cup.

Realistically we’ll probably only need a draw, but yeah I agree with the rest.

57 minutes ago, narduch said:

Not sure Fubo subscribers will get today's match.

It's not listed on One Soccer's schedule. Most likely due to the conflict with the pre game show for the CanWNT match at the W Gold Cup.

Hopefully they kick it to YouTube or we can use Concacaf Go

That sucks.  Hoping there is an alternate method.  

It isn’t too often I wish I had straight-up OS over Fubo but today could be one of those rare days.  

24 minutes ago, narduch said:

One Soccer confirmed on twitter the game will be on their alternate channel.

What is their alternate channel, Youtube?

Edited by Ivan
grammar