CONCACAF U20 qualifying (for the cycle ending in 2025) + preparation & news

Great half. I love how a lot of these guys that are getting game time have looked (Chukwu, Mathe, Kane). Wonder if they’ll get a shot next game. 

KSB a little underwhelming still. And Costa is disappointing. 

Edited by Borjans Sweatpants
Mathe, not Marge lol

Not a bad half, I thought we started getting sloppy defensively as the half progressed though, a 2nd goal would be huge as that would really open ES up! As I have posted before I am pleased these matches are available to view but these announcers are clowns!

9 minutes ago, phresh said:

Mathe is class, his willingness to carry the ball into midfield creates break downs in defensive coverage. I also like the fact he’s so comfortable with his left, very composed under pressure, athletic, physical. To me his profile is similar to Bombito 

I'm surprised he didn't play in the first 2 games. Is he from CFM?

1 minute ago, Borjans Sweatpants said:

KSB a little underwhelming still. And Costa is disappointing. 

KSB is at least running more today. Costa is consistently poor on the ball.

1 minute ago, gator said:

As I have posted before I am pleased these matches are available to view but these announcers are clowns!

This announcer is fine. I'm not sure what the issue could be.

1 minute ago, Mihairokov said:

KSB is at least running more today. Costa is consistently poor on the ball.

This announcer is fine. I'm not sure what the issue could be.

He's a Panthers fan so I've got his back lol.

3 minutes ago, gator said:

Not a bad half, I thought we started getting sloppy defensively as the half progressed though, a 2nd goal would be huge as that would really open ES up! As I have posted before I am pleased these matches are available to view but these announcers are clowns!

I know him from Ligue1 on Bein, I believe.

Normally okay but he tries to go hard on every accent for every player and team.  Even ones he doesn't know.  Funny to me. 

6 hours ago, blueseeka said:

I am always in the same situation. Fox Sports is usually the best. The main page foxsports.com has a link for one hour free trial. Then i open it in chrome and when it expires, you just need to close the page and clear the cache and re open it for another hour.

Worked great for Copa and Euros. But i am not sure if they also have streams for the u20's online.

Thanks for this trick. Using a VPN to say I'm in the States and tried the cache trick, it worked and I got my hour back for the second half!

Now I know I have free access to Fox Sports Live, I wonder what else they show...