Gold Cup: Canada vs USA - Sunday, July 9th 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Cincinnati, OH (Match Thread)

Shway

12 minutes ago, spitfire said:

Sorry that’s so Mickey mouse where does it state that anywhere that the game is a 730’kick off… we all got up to watch it here in the uk…

I hate how in Canada they put pregame time as the start time

Edited by rydermike

32 minutes ago, jonovision said:

Maybe I'm crazy, and I've missed maybe 33% of the total of all minutes, but I've liked Bombito as a midfielder. I thought he was bad when moved into the back line.

Yeah, you crazy.

Edit: To respond for real, he's been okay in midfield (except against Cuba, I believe) but he's looked better on the back line.  Whereas McGraw has not.

Edited by El Hombre

4 minutes ago, spitfire said:

That wasn’t directed at you my friend just frustrated. Kick off seems such a simple thing. The other game didn’t finish late…

Y'know what helps pass the time: shots.  Start doing a bunch of shots.  Vodka, rum, limoncello, it doesn't matter (I suggest tequila).  Kickoff will happen in no time and then you'll fall right asleep when the game finishes, ready to get up bright and early for work on Monday morning.

6 minutes ago, narduch said:

Maybe Bombito is LB in a back 4?

Started at central d-mid, then started at RCB in a back three, and now LB in a back 4?  All for a guy who has half a season of pro experience under his belt?  If that's Herdman's thinking, I don't agree.

Just now, BearcatSA said:

Started at central d-mid, then started at RCB in a back three, and now LB in a back 4?  All for a guy who has half a season of pro experience under his belt?  If that's Herdman's thinking, I don't agree.

At least it would be closer to what he plays at the club level

1 minute ago, El Hombre said:

Y'know what helps pass the time: shots.  Start doing a bunch of shots.  Vodka, rum, limoncello, it doesn't matter (I suggest tequila).  Kickoff will happen in no time and then you'll fall right asleep when the game finishes, ready to get up bright and early for work on Monday morning.

Less yelling at the TV/laptop that way too.

1 minute ago, El Hombre said:

Lol would love to but gotta get up at 530!for work after the game…