Gold Cup: Canada vs USA - Sunday, July 9th 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Cincinnati, OH (Match Thread)

Shway

Well, I am curious what BJ and the bad guys plan for tactical changes and subs in this second half.  Except for dead ball service, Gressel hasn't done much.  Busio gives off the impression of a guy who thinks he's better than he actually is while he and the ex Montreal guy in midfield don't seem to have much chemistry.

I think it was a good first half for us and despite the expected CONCACAF bullshit we are in this, I don't think any sub we bring in we be over awed by the US, my biggest concern is they were setting up balls over the middle to get in a foot race with our CB's and the ball has just not been played as of yet!

16 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

Yes, but there was a strong gust of wind that blew Busio down. It was obviously a nor'easter coming down from Moncton, so foul on Canada.

It could have been an earthquake tremor or hurricane wind.  Monkeytown is one of the few areas in Canada that gets every type and extreme of weather (hot, cold, wind etc)