Gold Cup: Canada vs Cuba - Tuesday, July 4th - 6:30pm Eastern / 3:30pm Pacific - Houston, TX (Match Thread)

3 minutes ago, Razcal said:

Borjan isn't the answer at the next World Cup, not sure how you put that on Dane.

He was really hung out to dry there and its far from just his fault but he shouldn’t be coming out like that.  A calamity of errors leading up to it.

I honestly think Sirois is our best option right now.

Edited by Corazon

1 minute ago, Jack1997 said:

Obviously stupid from Canada but the hesitation penalties shouldn’t be allowed.

I agree with this. But they are at this point still, so it is what it is. 

As soon as your motion forward starts, you should have to keep going reasonably forward. Just like hockey. 

DSC did not need to put his foot in, but Oso's brain fart put him in a bad position.

Too complacent. We're beating Cuba because of good football, not because we are intrinsically better than they are. Or, to put it more simply, we can't underestimate the Cubans. 

Love Oso, but he's supposed to be a leader out there, and that means you never underestimate the opponent.

3 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

I’ve literally never seen another player jog like that, in any league.

He's so bad, IMO. I'd rather see what McNaughton could bring. I doubt he's any better, but I've never seen him half ass shit or literally look like he'd rather be anywhere else. 

Edited by Hawkguy

Just now, Cadeau said:

Brennan filling the air with nothing...What a useless commentator who just states the obvious. I hate him.

Wheeler had been getting better, but he's been really awful in this Gold Cup. Probably because Canada is looking awful so he's making excuses.