Match Thread: Gold Cup - Group Stage: Canada vs Guatemala - Saturday July 1, 2023 - 9:30 pm ET/6:30 pm PT

narduch

I really wish Laryea would just try and stand up sometimes. Like maybe if you didn't fall everytime, they'd give you more calls. 

Definitely a few players in this game. I appreciate their service in getting us to a World Cup, but we need to drop the automatic loyalty.

Just now, ktf said:

I really wish Laryea would just try and stand up sometimes. Like maybe if you didn't fall everytime, they'd give you more calls. 

Definitely a few players in this game. I appreciate their service in getting us to a World Cup, but we need to drop the automatic loyalty.

I feel the same way about Cav.. for someone so big he falls over all the time.. wish he would just stay up and hold up the ball

3 minutes ago, sose said:

Millar needs to put in better balls from that wing .. he's been active on the wings the past but wow his final ball is lacking.

Only cavalinni in the box … need more numbers in the box. Hoilett needs to stay central more drifting too wide… but yes can be better