CNL FINAL: Canada vs USA - Sunday, June 18th - 8:30 pm ET/5:30 pm PT - Las Vegas

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

Even Staq’s  deliveries on corners has been really poor.  It just isn’t our night.  

I know Herdman got us to the WC and was a factor in getting us here, but at some point you have to question his ability to take us to the next level.  We have a (relative) golden generation of talent but we can consistently look sloppy and unprepared.  And we didn’t come into these games looking cohesive.  I know the prep time wasn’t the same but we need to be able to deal with it.  

Great motivator, great at building the program but when it comes to in game tactics is he top tier? Being outcoached by some interim guy before our eyes. If we were talking NA sports he would be a great GM.

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

3 minutes left and we don’t sub on Atiba.  

I normally give Herdman the benefit of the doubt but on this one he is just wrong.  

Not sure I agree with this.. yes its nice for sentimental reasons but you try and win until the end. If you're not convinced he's the best to come on to help win then you dont put him in (and I think he would agree with that).

1 minute ago, Floortom said:

Nah - the Mexico semi was embarrassing. A 2-0 finals loss was pretty much the expectation. Nothing embarrassing about this IMO. 

The US are just better and deeper. No Mckennie, no adams, no dest no problem.

Our defence and mid were weak tonight. We had some chances tonight but were always second best

1 minute ago, Borjans Sweatpants said:

Not sure I agree with this.. yes its nice for sentimental reasons but you try and win until the end. If you're not convinced he's the best to come on to help win then you dont put him in (and I think he would agree with that).

For me, I find a way to get him on the field.  Again, the last sub came in the 88th minute at 2-0 down.