CNL FINAL: Canada vs USA - Sunday, June 18th - 8:30 pm ET/5:30 pm PT - Las Vegas

1 minute ago, VinceA said:

I think the reality for a lot of guys is settling in like it did in the WC of what real quality is like to play against. This US team is much better than the ones we faced in Nashville and Hamilton.

Not just that, but this US team is quality.  I would consider them world class.

Just now, Floortom said:

The backline is really bad..people here keep fooling themselves that guys like Kennedy are good enough. They arent. 

Kennedy is good enough in a 5 because he can cover when guys like Vitoria are out of gas. But in a 3?? That's really bad. Especially when Johnston isn't his usually self. 

1 minute ago, Floortom said:

The backline is really bad..people here keep fooling themselves that guys like Kennedy are good enough. They arent. 

Yes, the backline was rather porous, but the chance never should have happened.  Right through Osorio and Kone in the midfield.

1 minute ago, Hawkguy said:

Kennedy is good enough in a 5 because he can cover when guys like Vitoria are out of gas. But in a 3?? That's really bad. Especially when Johnston isn't his usually self. 

Good enough for what? I dont believe him or Kamal are near good enough against top 20 teams like the USA. Sure, against El Salvador and Honduras they will be more than sufficient. 

Edited by Floortom