CNL FINAL: Canada vs USA - Sunday, June 18th - 8:30 pm ET/5:30 pm PT - Las Vegas

It’s funny because my first thought was that for at least some of our guys, bumping yourself up to first class is a drop in the bucket for you, so wow, how humble are these guys to sit in the back with the rest of the team! But then I realized that it’s a lot more likely that the CSA booked their tickets so late and shared west details so last minute that first class was probably sold out, lol.

33 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

A fat gift certificate to Harry Rosen (players ineligible). 

They certainly didn’t get Air Canada vouchers, that’s for sure:

Guy is claiming David, Laryea, Tajon, Osorio and maybe others were on his flight, riding economy. 

i feel this is also the kind of stuff Herdman is insinuating.  Surely Koleosho, Jebbo, etc... must think twice when asked to fly across the world train, play put their bodies at risk of injury and fly with no leg room to boot.  All for a few big macs.

22 minutes ago, Ottawafan said:

Still would be curious to know how much money CSA was able to get.  Guessing half a million?

It seems like there is no runner up prize, judging by CONCACAF federation records. The US reported winning $1.15 million from the 2021 Nations League, whereas Mexico reported winning $150k. Meaning it's likely that, in 2021 at least, there was a $150k show fee and $1mil prize.

Edited by harrycoyster

38 minutes ago, harrycoyster said:

It seems like there is no runner up prize, judging by CONCACAF federation records. The US reported winning $1.15 million from the 2021 Nations League, whereas Mexico reported winning $150k. Meaning it's likely that, in 2021 at least, there was a $150k show fee and $1mil prize.

Possible, but I can't find info either way for 2023.

2 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

A fat gift certificate to Harry Rosen (players ineligible). 

They certainly didn’t get Air Canada vouchers, that’s for sure:

Guy is claiming David, Laryea, Tajon, Osorio and maybe others were on his flight, riding economy. 

Duplicate post

Edited by Strait Red