CNL FINAL: Canada vs USA - Sunday, June 18th - 8:30 pm ET/5:30 pm PT - Las Vegas

1 minute ago, Corazon said:

Brutal all around.  Kamal bad giveaway.  Then Kennedy turned inside out.  Goes out for corner, then Johnston is out-jumped and then Borjan is gonna want another chance at that.

On the corner, it is Miller that lets Zimmerman get body position to go over the top of Johnston.

Just now, Hawkguy said:

I'm also not a fan of a back 3 against USA. 

It's tough to take off another player though.  Our defensive setup already has someone like Buchanan relegated to the bench.  Pulling another off for a defensive player means that we're playing for a 0-0 draw.

Just now, El Hombre said:

It's tough to take off another player though.  Our defensive setup already has someone like Buchanan relegated to the bench.  Pulling another off for a defensive player means that we're playing for a 0-0 draw.

I don't think so at all. I would have probably just left Buchanan and told Laryea to play more cautious to begin. 

Just now, Corazon said:

Nothing against our defenders who have been great for us these last few years.  
But their level of play really drops against top level opponents.

That's not how I would put it. They simply don't have the level of the top opponents. No shame in that, but Kennedy, Miller, etc. are not top tier players and never will be.

Just now, dyslexic nam said:

Hindsight is 20-20 but so far Richie isn’t faster than Robinson (Buchanan probably would be) and the goal they got was in the air (where Vitoria is our biggest asset).  

I love Kennedy, but in a 4 or 5. We don't have a solution to replace Vitoria.