CNL: Canada vs Panama - Thursday, June 15th - 7pm Eastern / 4pm Pacific - Las Vegas area

3 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

Messi watching the game and texting Miami’s GM to let him know on second thought, he doesn’t want Miller traded 

I don't actually recall Messi ever taking advantage of a through ball down the left.

But I've only watched him a few hundred times.

To be fair, Argentina took about 15 years to figure him out.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

Just now, phresh said:

Don't think Kone has been disappointing at all, he's made some key defensive interceptions and moves the ball forward. Agree on Buchanan. Borjan doesn't inspire confidence, Kamal neither

Several turnovers in bad spots by Kone. His defending has been good.

1 minute ago, phresh said:

Don't think Kone has been disappointing at all, he's made some key defensive interceptions and moves the ball forward. Agree on Buchanan. Borjan doesn't inspire confidence, Kamal neither

Buchanan's speed is nowhere to be found.

Just now, VinceA said:

I do not like the 3-4-3.

Was just going to say.  Hopefully Osorio is fit for the 2nd half.  Love the way we played with him alongside Eustaquio and Kone against Honduras in March.  It’s almost like 3 midfielders works for us (I’ll trust that Osorio is in same boat as Davies and can’t play back to back games in a short period because I have no idea why we’d go away from that after our last performance).