CONCACAF Nations League Finals 2023 - Voyageurs Travel Thread

sstackho

1 hour ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

So you'd pay 55 dollars to see a guy who spends the whole show explaining how proud Indians are about being cheap?

He also spends the other half his show absolutely nailing the Cantonese-Canadian accent, which sounds like all of my extended family. 

It may not be for you. But it is for me, and other Canadians. I'll let you know when there's something related to Spain, or something unrelated that you can make about Spain.

1 minute ago, maplebanana said:

He also spends the other half his show absolutely nailing the Cantonese-Canadian accent, which sounds like all of my extended family. 

It may not be for you. But it is for me, and other Canadians. I'll let you know when there's something related to Spain, or something unrelated that you can make about Spain.

I was only laughing about typical Peters humour, I am not saying it is not for me. I find his comments about his father funny as well, how he says "Russell, come" like it's a question, very sharp.

In fact, I don't even know his new material, if it has changed very much over the past years. But I appreciate he has a very loyal public.

3 hours ago, maplebanana said:

I just re-upped my V's membership a week ago. Is there any way to tell if it 'stuck'? 

Same question, if you don't mind checking, @JamboAl.  Thanks!  

EDIT:  I see Johnny Depp on https://www.thevoyageurs.org/las-vegas-tickets/ so I should be good to go, according to the e-mail.  

Edited by sstackho

• 2 weeks later...