CNL: Curaçao vs Canada - Saturday, March 25th, 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific - Willemstad, Curaçao

I mean it as a compliment Dyslexic- as a player who gets under the skin of the opponent and always engaged in stuff
that's Richie L- living on the edge and grinding the other team too 
Hockey and footy are different in what can be done on the field or the ice - clearly 

Just now, Markoaleks said:

I mean it as a compliment Dyslexic- as a player who gets under the skin of the opponent and always engaged in stuff
that's Richie L- living on the edge and grinding the other team too 
Hockey and footy are different in what can be done on the field or the ice - clearly 

Yeah still disagree.  I have played with agitators.  Love ‘em on your team, hate to play against them.  

I wouldn’t have Marchand on my team. He is a cancer.  

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

I love Vitoria, but the pace situation isn’t going to get better over the next few years.  As much as I e generally need to play our strongest players, that is the one place I would think we need to start bringing new blood in with some succession planning.  

Personally, I think Kamal can play there.  He's got recovery speed.  Just needs to work on his aerial ability.  Might as well start that or change the formation.