Promise Oluwatobi Emmanuel Akinpelu (Promise David)

Big_M

Weird there isn't info on his injury, but maybe it's because he is not really a high profile player? Maybe something will come out in the coming days? Has he been missing for the U23s as well during this stretch? I see he missed the U23 game this weekend past. 

It's probably not serious if he is injured, but missing this time over the past few weeks probably means he needs to come back very soon and maybe get into a couple of games to have any chance of getting picked for Canada. 

I hope we see him sometime soon wear the Maple Leaf.

15 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Weird there isn't info on his injury, but maybe it's because he is not really a high profile player? Maybe something will come out in the coming days? Has he been missing for the U23s as well during this stretch? I see he missed the U23 game this weekend past. 

It's probably not serious if he is injured, but missing this time over the past few weeks probably means he needs to come back very soon and maybe get into a couple of games to have any chance of getting picked for Canada. 

I hope we see him sometime soon wear the Maple Leaf.

He’s not been with the U23’s, likely not registered. But there is a player in the U23’s with a different profile, that scores a lot and could put pressure on him.