Paul James

Stoppage Time

Here me out….I feel like I’m todays age it’s so easy to claim mental health for everything.

But every poor life decision doesn’t have to be a result of mental health. And in his case I call bullshit.

Therapy helps, and works if you want to be “fixed” or helped. It’s usually just selfishness as to why it doesn’t. 

I’ve had to deal with this first hand with one of my closest Uncles, who’s kids have now become an extension of my young family because of his constant stupid selfish life choices.

So I have zero sympathy for drug addicts who act like they need help, and make themselves victim.

3 hours ago, Shway said:

Therapy helps, and works if you want to be “fixed” or helped. It’s usually just selfishness as to why it doesn’t. 

I'm not sure that's the way it works.  Certainly not in every instance.

But 100% on.   James will fix James in the time and place when he's ready to be fixed. Nobody or nothing else will.  Hope he can pull it off one day.

4 minutes ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

Easy enough to just avoid the thread if you are not interested? Some of us remember him as a CMNT player and it's a CMNT subforum.

I remember him too. Shane it has got to this but the discussion isn’t going anywhere.