Stephen Afrifa

Xavier.

1 hour ago, CanadaFan123 said:

So who is lying? 😂 

34 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Good catch. I saw that too, Afrifa said he was still pending the call. 

I noticed that too! 😆

Then I went back to the Sporting KC video which was actually recorded and dated to yesterday (Monday).

In it he says "Early this week" so Marsch may have called him late yesterday (Monday) or early this morning (Tuesday).

Both could have been telling the truth.

Enthusiasm is great, its good to have new excited guys.  A-holes telling us all about Shaff after watching a couple games of the COPA when most of us have been watching him for 5 years..thats just annoying.  

How are they going to get all these new young faces on the field??  HEHE, I still want to thump the USA at home, so I'd like to see the strongest starting 11 we can muster.  

4 hours ago, shorty said:

Honestly, dude, I love the enthusiasm, truly, and I share it, but please slow down on the screen grabs etc. It’s bordering on spamming:

Fully disagree - yes it lights up threads with updates that aren’t per se updating us on anything - but I really appreciate someone being a genuine fan.

It’s a beautiful tone to bring to the board; paying homage to our collective heroes.

7 hours ago, Bison44 said:

Enthusiasm is great, its good to have new excited guys.  A-holes telling us all about Shaff after watching a couple games of the COPA when most of us have been watching him for 5 years..thats just annoying.  

How are they going to get all these new young faces on the field??  HEHE, I still want to thump the USA at home, so I'd like to see the strongest starting 11 we can muster.  

What’s the strongest 11?

back 5 picks itself although Richie could come in for aj and it wouldn’t be a significant drop.

staq and sigur? (Or Chioniere? Oso?)

shaf and millar

david and larin. 

pretty much our Copa line up minus Kone and Buchanan? 

who else is pushing. Can’t imagine Afrifra or Ali on the wing replaces either… although shaf and millar are both better on the left usually.  

7 hours ago, gkhs said:

Fully disagree - yes it lights up threads with updates that aren’t per se updating us on anything - but I really appreciate someone being a genuine fan.

It’s a beautiful tone to bring to the board; paying homage to our collective heroes.

I also prefer @ahmedou's posts to the endless bullshit nonsense JD xfer rumors pulled out of twitter/X accounts with 7 followers.

Maybe we can have one thread for ALL rumors that don't come from Fabrizio Romano and another thread for screen captures.  Would pretty much solve everyone's issues.

On 9/5/2024 at 8:06 AM, ahmedou said:

He'll give us better options on the wing. His arrival will create more competition with our wingers. 

With we saw with Kansas City he could be a good winger for us.

20240905_080224.thumb.jpg.73602518fde92dce8f5443c429708526.jpg

I'll be honest, I haven't seen him play...at..all. So I don't know what his skillset is. Is he fast? Skillful? Likes 1v1?