Moise Bombito

phresh

3 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

Oh cripes, it was a soccer play, a hard challenge, not even a dirty cynical foul.  This isnt Keane chasing Halland around the park or Materezzi 2 footing everything that moves.  Grow up, lets hear about how Messi couldnt finish when he had..ummm 3 clear breakaways???   

Yeah but he should know that when you play Messi, defenders are supposed to fall down like James Bond villain henchmen and let the chosen one cruise on through for a goal. This is what the 71,000 Argentina fans have paid to see and it’s insulting Bombito did not cooperate. 

7 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

90% passing rate, 3/3 on tackles, 4/5 ground duels won, committed zero fouls. That is not the stat line of a player who was exposed, and the eye test shows a player who took his biggest challenge yet and showed he was more than capable to seize the occasion.

You don’t have to like his play- many Argentina fans are upset that he didn’t play his role in being a peon that allows Messi to run up his highlight reel, but nothing from his game last night told me he isn’t a good centre back who can’t become a great one. There is more to fullbacks then just making your fastest player play there. He is young, he is developing rapidly, and I suggest you watch more of his games, as he’s been universally applauded by coaches, pundits, players, and the typical transfer rumour mill. 

I disagree for me he has all the tools to be a proper fullback

2 hours ago, JAVIERF said:

Totally agree.  I don't support racist comments,  Bombito is a good player but he relays too much in his speed and athletics.  THIS ISNT CONNOR MCGREGOR sport, he could have ended Messi's Carrer it was a bad timing tackle.  But as I said before , HE CAN'T PLAY LAST MAN, not yet!! He is too nervous too insecure !! 

Thanks GOD of FOOTBALL, they didn't allow this to hurt Lionel.  His knee cap moved awkwardly because Bombito Scissored his ankle to trip him ,  

It was a clear RED , but worst for him because he has demonstrated he is a bit of a bad person,  you can't cover your mistake by trying to injure a fellow footballer,  with purpose or NOT ,  that was a nasty tackle the ones that Maradona abd Gullit received week in and out in the 80's and 90's

and yet you called him a 'bad person' and 'not smart', as blatant dog-whistling as you can get. 

15 minutes ago, Soro17 said:

and yet you called him a 'bad person' and 'not smart', as blatant dog-whistling as you can get. 

Yeah someone who wants to injure a fellow footballer in purpose is a bad person 

Not intelligent I gave you the reason why ? Again? 

He shouldn't have gone to the floor in the first place .  It's not me it's Alex Ferguson sensible football manager.  

An intelligent and astute defender wouldn't have done what he did .  

I gave you the reasons .  What else ? 

2 minutes ago, Soro17 said:

This tournament should be fun. Next, I'll be dusting off my dormant dislike of Chile which followed the 2007 U20 WC - what a bunch of scumbags that crew was. 

They don't pronounce most syllables, their ATMs arent connected to world banks, and their mullets aren't nearly as good as mullets in Argentina. Source: 2 weeks trying to get the hell out of the driest dessert in the world more than a decade ago

2 minutes ago, JAVIERF said:

Yeah someone who wants to injure a fellow footballer in purpose is a bad person 

Not intelligent I gave you the reason why ? Again? 

He shouldn't have gone to the floor in the first place .  It's not me it's Alex Ferguson sensible football manager.  

An intelligent and astute defender wouldn't have done what he did .  

I gave you the reasons .  What else ? 

You need to think a bit before you just throw out all the accusations.  Here are the choices:

1. He's a bad person who intentionally tried to hurt an opponent 
  2. He's a naive defender who, in his desperation to make a play, kicked out at a ball and in the process got both ball and opponent.

Which one is it?  It's not both.

1 minute ago, GasPed said:

You need to think a bit before you just throw out all the accusations.  Here are the choices:

1. He's a bad person who intentionally tried to hurt an opponent 
  2. He's a naive defender who, in his desperation to make a play, kicked out at a ball and in the process got both ball and opponent.

Which one is it?  It's not both.

So no bad person but naive extremely naive  that he was taken by the moment,  you sound a bit like Michel Foucault 

Fuck that bitch ass Messi. I wish Bombito broke that pussies leg. The guy has always been coddled throughout his career. Whether it’s the Rigged World Cup, numerous free Ballon D’ors/Tournament MVPs or bringing FC Barcelona to Inter Miami to be successful. Lionel ‘CODDLED’ Messi will never be the GOAT!!!!!! 

Edited by anthony7

3 minutes ago, anthony7 said:

Fuck that bitch ass Messi. I wish Bombito broke that pussies leg. The guy has always been coddled throughout his career. Whether it’s the Rigged World Cup, numerous free Ballon D’ors/Tournament MVPs and bringing FC Barcelona to Inter Miami to be successful. Lionel ‘CODDLED’ Messi will never be the GOAT!!!!!! 

Well, that's sad.  I mean, I really don't like Osorio, but I was forced to back him because of your one-sided vitriol.  Now it's Messi.  I guess I have to back him now.  Can you just give us a list of the people you hate so we can know who to cheer for?

7 minutes ago, anthony7 said:

Fuck that bitch ass Messi. I wish Bombito broke that pussies leg. The guy has always been coddled throughout his career. Whether it’s the Rigged World Cup, numerous free Ballon D’ors/Tournament MVPs and bringing FC Barcelona to Inter Miami to be successful. Lionel ‘CODDLED’ Messi will never be the GOAT!!!!!! 

Tranquilo te va a dar un ACV,  Papu 

4 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

Funny that Argentina is apparently this country that preaches winning at all costs as a national religion, this thing about “streetball” and playing between the margins, but when our defender drops a “bad” (but beautiful) tackle on the greatest of all time, suddenly they’re offended someone would dare play outside the lines? Give me a break.

Argentina isn’t pissed that Bombito is dirty, they’re pissed that Canada actually tried to be competitive. They were expecting us to be the Washington Generals- token opposition serving as a backdrop to allow Messi to do his thing and generate social media narratives. That we came to get a result and we didn’t care who their players were is deeply offensive to them.

Como se dice “Argentina is the Boston Celtics of football- they always win but are always the victim” 

It's all part of the same game. Cognitive dissonance is a feature, not a bug.

3 hours ago, Bison44 said:

Oh cripes, it was a soccer play, a hard challenge, not even a dirty cynical foul.  This isnt Keane chasing Halland around the park or Materezzi 2 footing everything that moves.  Grow up, lets hear about how Messi couldnt finish when he had..ummm 3 clear breakaways???   

Yes, maybe Canada just showed it is time for Messi to consider retiring. 

10 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

And their racist fans will say their piece then too, but luckily those guys you mentioned don’t have an army of obsessed shut in teenagers patrolling social media on their behalf. 

Are we sure it was  Argentines who posted the comments? We have our own share of "very fine people" to paraphrase Trump.

7 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

90% passing rate, 3/3 on tackles, 4/5 ground duels won, committed zero fouls. That is not the stat line of a player who was exposed, and the eye test shows a player who took his biggest challenge yet and showed he was more than capable to seize the occasion.

You don’t have to like his play- many Argentina fans are upset that he didn’t play his role in being a peon that allows Messi to run up his highlight reel, but nothing from his game last night told me he isn’t a good centre back who can’t become a great one. There is more to fullbacks then just making your fastest player play there. He is young, he is developing rapidly, and I suggest you watch more of his games, as he’s been universally applauded by coaches, pundits, players, and the typical transfer rumour mill. 

Fuckin rights!