Moise Bombito

phresh

I know he was a big purchase for them, but I still find it surprising that he is right into the starting lineup as a center back. That seems like a position where it would be extra important to make sure someone is fully integrated in training. Not sure I expected him to jump right into the starting 11. Hopefully he does well today. 

7 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I know he was a big purchase for them, but I still find it surprising that he is right into the starting lineup as a center back. That seems like a position where it would be extra important to make sure someone is fully integrated in training. Not sure I expected him to jump right into the starting 11. Hopefully he does well today. 

Looking at their bench, they have no CBs on it, unless this 19 year old kid with zero professional appearances is also a CB.

The other 2 defenders on the bench are full backs

10 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

He had videos sessions with his coach.

Everything is under control.