Brandon Cambridge

Xavier.

11 hours ago, Shway said:

If he continues his form and does get the call up…he would be another surprise talent that was unidentified by Canada soccer before making the pro stage… ala Buchanan, Johnston, Kennedy, Kone and Loturi. 

I lied...

In February 2016, he made his debut in the Canadian national program, attending a Canada U15 identification camp, also attending a second camp in March 2017.[1]

19 hours ago, Bison44 said:

I'm not sure if VWC think the 50k GAM they got was such a good return now though.  Funny thats what the Crew paid TFC for JRR.  

I feel like that $50,000 GAM might be a league mandated fee for trading homegrown rights. They can't force kids to sign with their academy team if they want to leave (especially guys who left the academy a couple years earlier, then went to college). So I think the league just made the 50,000 GAM fee a mandate limit as a sort of thank you so teams don't develop then get nothing and/or can't hold the player hostage. Feel like every homegrown player rights trade from every team has been the same 50,000

49 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

^^^ I normally just post these in the soccer card collectors thread but it probably is worth posting someone’s first card in their dedicated thread.  

I'm not familiar with card collecting, but Topp makes MLS Cards for moments like this and MacNaughtons?

9 minutes ago, VinceA said:

I'm not familiar with card collecting, but Topp makes MLS Cards for moments like this and MacNaughtons?

Yes. They are limited run and they only print what they sell.

https://www.topps.com/cards-collectibles/topps-nowr/mlstoppsnow.html?gad=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwmZejBhC_ARIsAGhCqneQSgbh-4rWI_PGQ-ExLCt3THCWfaKkXClxJ9h8h0AIVVEIGGm6WvcaAk6WEALw_wcB

33 minutes ago, narduch said:

Yeah, I am getting some (posted in the card thread) - just thought others might find it interesting to see the rookie cards.  

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...