Gold Cup 2023

3 tickets purchased for this match, I am looking forward to it regardless of the squad that is called and in fact wouldn't mind seeing some new faces called up or bigger roles given to some of the younger players who have been with the program for a bit!

1 minute ago, gator said:

I didn't get a code, just a link and I tried again and it worked, you have to go up to Gold Cup tickets at the top of the page!

No code for me either.  On the Voyageur site, I am clicking on the Gold Cup and when I click on that, it sends me:

Oops!

TICKET CODES WILL BE ADDED SHORTLY - REFRESH THIS PAGE You are in the correct place if you are logged in

Error code: 2T187/3

I just took a cursory glance, but has there been any mention of when provisional and final rosters are due?  Really curious as to how we're approaching this.

I think the last go-round had provisional rosters a month before the first game which would mean they might be coming in the next week or two.

2021 Preliminary Roster

image.png.f0751258a859be2f5d41c88d5968ab6a.png

23 Dropped from last tournament:

Arfield, Bair, Baldisimo, Bahiya, Chapmap, Elva, Ferreira, Flores, Godinho, Jebbison, Gutierrez, Leutwiller, Morgan, Okello, Pantemis, Pasher, Paton, Priso, Singh, Sturing, Teibert, Twardek, Vilsaint

16 Newcomers to this editions:

Ahmed, Bombito, Edwards, Heibert, Kerr, Koleosho, Loturi, MacNaughton, McGill, Morris, Petrasso, Rea, Russell-Rowe, Sirois, Ugbo, Zator

13 minutes ago, Shway said:

2021 Preliminary Roster

image.png.f0751258a859be2f5d41c88d5968ab6a.png

23 Dropped from last tournament:

Arfield, Bair, Baldisimo, Bahiya, Chapmap, Elva, Ferreira, Flores, Godinho, Jebbison, Gutierrez, Leutwiller, Morgan, Okello, Pantemis, Pasher, Paton, Priso, Singh, Sturing, Teibert, Twardek, Vilsaint

16 Newcomers to this editions:

Ahmed, Bombito, Edwards, Heibert, Kerr, Koleosho, Loturi, MacNaughton, McGill, Morris, Petrasso, Rea, Russell-Rowe, Sirois, Ugbo, Zator

Based on performance levels of 2019 I think only Arfield and paton would be good enough to make our 2023 list. 
Jebbison and flores would obv make it on potential and as duals. 

Thats a massive jump in quality.