Match Thread: World Cup Group F - Matchday 2 - Croatia v Canada - November 27, 2022 - 7pm local time / 11am ET / 8am PT

narduch

1 minute ago, JAVIERF said:

Davies is playing his agenda.  team plays better without him,  he walks he doesnt walk for BMunich,  if you are sloppy in attack and defence you are out.  Canada will lose all 3 matches.  Because of this prock attitude.  Nice header though.  Great game by Buchanan best Canadian player.  Jonathan David is a shadow!!!

every day you log on here and say stupid shit man

2 minutes ago, VinceA said:

I think this game might need Piette.

It's a maverick suggestion. Could be immense. More than likely gets ripped to shreds worse than atiba. 

I don't know that Kone is less of a gamble though. Certainly defensively it's a gamble. MAK is out of form. Osorio is the safe bet but with less magic factor than Kone.

Just now, Floortom said:

Reminds me of that Honduras 2-1 loss back in the 2018 Hex where we scored fist and then just sat back and got dominated for the rest of the half. 
There was no composure after that, just blindly dumping and clearing balls, no ability to play out of the back etc..

in the end Croatia is a better team than us though - I can live with a loss here but Herdman needs to make some changes and go for it in the 2nd half. 

Exactly the team was in between, and got schooled by old school players

Just now, JAVIERF said:

Because of my opinion.  Because I'm not Canadian,  but I was rooting for Canada football since 2000?

because you're just here to stir the pot.

and its not your opinion. you're saying Canada is out and stating it as fact to stir the pot when there is still 45 mins to play

8 minutes ago, king1010 said:

someone ban this guy for the rest of the tournament

He's not entirely wrong about Davies. There was one occasion not long after the goal at the top of the box where he just stood still after a pass from out wide to around the penalty spot didn't work out when a bit of hussle might have helped pressure the Croatian player in possession into a mistake.

Edited by Ozzie_the_parrot

1 minute ago, king1010 said:

because you're just here to stir the pot.

and its not your opinion. you're saying Canada is out and stating it as fact to stir the pot when there is still 45 mins to play

Is gonna be very hard,  they are old school footballers.  Canada had everything today to get 3 points in the bag.  The team got split and disjointed.  

Just now, InglewoodJack said:

I think Kone for Hutchinson would solve a lot of problems. At this point, I wouldn’t be particularly opposed to Ugbo for David either.

I actually think Cav’s skills are best suited for this as he can hold up and be an outlet. Larin and David have been failing at that so far. Not sure if Ugbo is better option