Canada vs Japan - Thursday, November 17th - 8:40am EST / 5:40am Pacific - Al Maktoum Stadium, Dubai, The United Arab Emirates

Just now, sebdeserio said:

We really have zero midfield presence without Eustaquio everything's going long. 

Hutch has looked solid...he needs his running mate.  I feel like adding Kone to the mid and playing 1 striker might suit us better, but Herdman seems like he wants both Larin and David on the pitch......Nice goal! lol

4 minutes ago, Pottsy3 said:

The overreactions to Piette are nearly a decade old. Truth be told, it's better for him to be non-visible a lot of the time. 

I don't love him and Hutch on the pitch at the same time, but today I'd assume it's more out of necessity with Eustaquio out.

It’s not an overreaction.   Dude just can’t play at this level…

1 minute ago, prairiecanuck said:

Hutch has looked solid...he needs his running mate.  I feel like adding Kone to the mid and playing 1 striker might suit us better, but Herdman seems like he wants both Larin and David on the pitch......Nice goal! lol

I definitely want Kone or Osorio making triangles and turning in midfield over Larin.

1 minute ago, prairiecanuck said:

Probably my own lack of sophistication but I would prefer Larin on the bench against Croatia and Belgium and an extra midfielder.  But I guess our strength is our attack so you dance with the ones who brought you.