Canada vs Japan - Thursday, November 17th - 8:40am EST / 5:40am Pacific - Al Maktoum Stadium, Dubai, The United Arab Emirates

Just now, rydermike said:

Kone probably comes on at half. Feel like Staq will get a 15 minute cameo at the end since he's coming back from a knock. We'll get a third striker to replace one of the two for a half hour or so. Laryea will probably get some run against a top side

It was stated earlier that despite the lineup graphic, Eustaquio is not actually available on the bench.

Just now, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

We are not changing the back three before the World Cup barring more injuries.

Japan should be worried that is their starting keeper and one of their started centre backs, maybe Yoshida organizes them better but they look lost at corners.

The Germans will be rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of set pieces against Japan

In general we're over-stretched, lacking a bit more association, hurrying counters with no support. Then we make moves to give ourselves space, and immaturely squander them.

We don't have to rush, especially drawing, we have to manage the result and take our time. We're playing in heat and it's dumb to run for no reason. 

Just keep the press, play tight both ways. Find each other. Take the good chances and be patient. Focus in getting that inside pass to David, much higher percentage, or finding a shot at the top of the box. 

11 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Absurd to be hammering at Piette when a sure starter, Miller, has been a mess. With far less excuses since he's not pivoting in the middle under pressure. If it weren't for Adekugbe he'd be an even bigger liability.

Yeah, Miller is worrying me. I hope it's just nerves. I've never see him play this badly.