Bahrain vs Canada - Friday, November 11th - 10:30am EST / 7:30am Pacific - Isa Town, Bahrain

4 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

No, the previous window. That window we got beaten twice and shoehorned the Jamaica result in between.

Then they dicked around in Vancouver, had weather excuses in Honduras, last two friendlies were the level we'd expect, but still: we've lost 4 of our last seven, and if this does not get better, 5 of our last 8. 

The January window we won all 3 matches.

March window we lost to Costa Rica away. Beat Jamaica at home. Lost to Panama away

Edited by narduch

Just now, jonovision said:

With Montreal and Canada, ZBG always looks good when he gets in, yet doesn't have a regular role with either team. What gives?

Laryea and Johnston took their chances with Canada and when ZBG was getting his chance he wasn't very good (2019). I guess Herdman is just going with who he trusts but ZBG must be growing in his eyes.

Just now, VinceA said:

Laryea and Johnston took their chances with Canada and when ZBG was getting his chance he wasn't very good (2019). I guess Herdman is just going with who he trusts but ZBG must be growing in his eyes.

With Canada I understand it a bit more given all the other quality options. His production in limited minutes for Montreal this year was wild.