TFC - 2023 Season Thread

MM3/MM2/MM

33 minutes ago, Metro said:

I'd love to have seen a press conference right now with Ibarra sitting beside Manning.

It would be more exciting than the matches.

They should bring back Danny Koevermans to  recount his own experience with the club, just for a trip down memory lane.

10 minutes ago, jonovision said:

Sounds like Mark-Anthony Kaye is on the move in a trade to New England for Latif Blessing. From what you see from a certain subset of very-online TFC fans, you'd think this will solve all their problems.

I'm wondering why New England would trade Blessing after only half a season. Is he crocked?

18 minutes ago, mtroads said:

Even after Bradley leaves, they're still bringing in old LAFC players and hoping for the best. Hope he works out better than Kaye or Diomande, but I don't have my hopes up,

I said this earlier but you have to wonder about a guy that New England is willing to give up on after only half a season. 

They picked up Petretta under similar circumstances for instance 

On 7/14/2023 at 12:05 PM, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

Not sure how accurate this would be:

but that would probably be a case of Joey Saputo doing TFC a favour. Suspect things would work better moving forward both on and off the field with only one Italian DP.

I highly doubt this happens, the Italians have hurt their reputation.

They would have to take a serious pay cut.

I've done business with Saputo cheese in the past, and these guys are the cheapest men alive.