TFC - 2023 Season Thread

MM3/MM2/MM

On 6/3/2023 at 9:38 PM, An Observer said:

And so many times a player with the ball makes a pass to Insigne or Bernardeschi even though there is someone else in a better position to pass to. 

This happens all the time. It is so predictable for the other team and basically takes the player who passed to them out of the play. They do it in deference which is a problem. They are all professionals that need to all work together to win.

13 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I know Bernardeschi has a quality left foot but holy shit he gives the ball away a lot.  As much as we criticize Kaye for his giveaways, Bern seems to do it constantly.  

As bad as the goal was with the keeper mistake it was Bernadeschi who gave up possession to Nashville on their goal. The guy is just as bad as Kaye for giving up the ball , seriously send him back the guy is useless I’m sorry !

Just thought I'd drop this here (I post TFC II stuff to the other menu) so you can see how the loaned players did last night.  

Result and details of the Thur June 15/23 MLS Next Pro game between Toronto FC II and Huntsville City FC played at York Lions Stadium in North York.  Sometime Cdn nat players Ayo Akinolo and Mark Anthony Kaye were here while the nats were in Vegas.

http://rocketrobinsoccerintoronto.com/reports23/23tfc233.htm

On 6/3/2023 at 11:49 AM, dyslexic nam said:

Apologies if this was posted before but looks like the next 5 TFC games will be on TSN.  I am wondering if Apple has realized that there is more money to be made in Canada by selling broadcast rights to TSN rather than relying on subscriptions.  

IMG_2404.jpeg

So I assume today’s game is the one game not in the series I referenced…? 

3 minutes ago, YorkRegionFan said:

Is it possible for Bob Bradley to step down as coach and just be the GM?  It seems like the team might need a different voice at the coaching level. 

I think they should cut the cord completely if they decide to get rid of him. He looks miserable everytime they show his face.

7 hours ago, SoCalTransport said:

I think they should cut the cord completely if they decide to get rid of him. He looks miserable everytime they show his face.

They need to remove Manning and Bob Bradley immediately. 

The worst thing they can do now is give them another transfer window that will anchor the next management team