Canada vs Qatar - Friday, September 23rd - 1pm Eastern / 10am Pacific

3 minutes ago, VinceA said:

Bruh Piette spraying passes like he's Beckham.

See the haters have been quiet so far...

He and the rest of the team won’t have this much time verses better sides. Having said that, this is a good warmup game.

If it wasn’t working against a team like Qatar then we would have some major questions. 

On that shot Borjan asking Miller to step up, step forward. In MLS they are not used to doing it, they sit back too much. Go bite guys! Someone will cover for you, you go.

Piette, Adekugbe, so far been right on, our most solid players. I find our back line a bit slow but suspect we've been asked to take our time. 

Eustaquio--sometimes he tries to do too much, I like Piette's efficiency in comparison.

Interesting to hear Herdman's instructions. 

Take off the big three (Davies, David and Staq) at the half, I don’t care about the result in this one so much but it’s apparent that we won’t be facing a team that plays like this in Qatar, so I am not sure that there is a ton that we can learn from having those guys out there let’s see what the kids and other players can do

5 minutes ago, Ally McCoist said:

The Arabic commentator on my stream keeps calling Piette as "Petit" LOL and Borjan as "Borhan"

I was watching in Arabic and at first I thought they were talking about Kennedy. Then realised how our country name is pronounced.

I've eventually found a OS stream if anyone not in Canada is interested, go through

https://vipbox1.com/soccer#