Amir Batyrev

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

Richie Ennin and this guy both had a quick moment in Russia only to be completely banished to Z tier teams

Ennin had a whole season in 2nd tier, then a whole season in first tier. Not bad at all. Then go to Hungary and basically disappear, which is odd, since he had seemed to have done well in Russia.

4 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Ennin had a whole season in 2nd tier, then a whole season in first tier. Not bad at all. Then go to Hungary and basically disappear, which is odd, since he had seemed to have done well in Russia.

He had that 1 (?) goal in the RSL when he had his loan spell in the top tier- I thought that maybe if he could establish himself in Russia and eventually move to a comparable league elsewhere in Europe, he could’ve become something of a player for us. I don’t think he played that well in Hungary, I recall him mostly coming off the bench, and from what I understand, Hungary outside of Ferenvaros isn’t very high level. I wonder if being property of that Estonian (?) club made things difficult- seemed like he kept getting loaned back to them. Looks like he is currently without a club.

5 minutes ago, jordan said:

He’s still only 22, and the situations are fairly different. 

Very different situations. RSL at 19/20 and 2nd div at 22 isn’t the best trajectory. No clue how he’s doing though. Looks like he’s playing garbage time for his club though. 

15 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

He had that 1 (?) goal in the RSL when he had his loan spell in the top tier- I thought that maybe if he could establish himself in Russia and eventually move to a comparable league elsewhere in Europe, he could’ve become something of a player for us. I don’t think he played that well in Hungary, I recall him mostly coming off the bench, and from what I understand, Hungary outside of Ferenvaros isn’t very high level. I wonder if being property of that Estonian (?) club made things difficult- seemed like he kept getting loaned back to them. Looks like he is currently without a club.

Very different situations. RSL at 19/20 and 2nd div at 22 isn’t the best trajectory. No clue how he’s doing though. Looks like he’s playing garbage time for his club though. 

He was playing RPL last year until the club was under pressure, was phased out by the caretaker, went on loan played another 8 games in the 2nd div. This year Sochi is in the same div and loaned him out 5 games in so maybe there’s catching up to do. 

As for Ennin it looked like Jurmala planed on just flipping him and several others for money, but failed with many of them.