Earl Cochrane new Canada Soccer General Secretary

I am not sure why there is such sarcasm here.  Cochrane was part of the management team that led TFC to 6 whole wins in 2013.  His performance was so exceptional, the team decided that instead of just giving him the reins to run the organization, it would better to just let him go so he can seek out better options!!

1 hour ago, Metro said:

I am not sure why there is such sarcasm here.  Cochrane was part of the management team that led TFC to 6 whole wins in 2013.  His performance was so exceptional, the team decided that instead of just giving him the reins to run the organization, it would better to just let him go so he can seek out better options!!

The sarcasm is because everyone posting feels hes a terrible hire. 

17 minutes ago, blueseeka said:

What a joke...the tsn article comes out. Then almost immediately the CSA releases the September friendly games, to try to change the subject. Then they try to sneak the Cochrane hire through the media.

I am glad the teams had a response ready to put the pressure back on the CSA

Apparently Cochrane was actually given this role months ago

2 hours ago, blueseeka said:

What a joke...the tsn article comes out. Then almost immediately the CSA releases the September friendly games, to try to change the subject. Then they try to sneak the Cochrane hire through the media.

I am glad the teams had a response ready to put the pressure back on the CSA

I'm not sure the teams had a response ready. My suspicion is that Janine Beckie had a response ready, or am I giving her too much credit? 

If you ever saw Jordyn and Alphonso together, it was clear the former had an IQ about 40% higher, just saying.