Match Thread: CONCACAF U-20 - Round of 16 - Canada v Guatemala - June 26, 2022 - 4pm ET/1pm PT

narduch

17 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Damn.  This will be the first time Fubo puts me at a disadvantage.  I am guessing that the full Os app would let you choose between the two feeds but  I think I will be watching CWNT and then (hopefully) it cuts to the U20 game…? 

Wait, so we’ll be waiting to watch until the women’s game is over on fubo?

20 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Damn.  This will be the first time Fubo puts me at a disadvantage.  I am guessing that the full Os app would let you choose between the two feeds but  I think I will be watching CWNT and then (hopefully) it cuts to the U20 game…? 

Well hopefully for you, it does show on CONCACAF YouTube and isn’t blocked for our region.

23 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I made the switch to Fubo earlier this morning specifically so I could record the U20 game and watch it later.  And, to make matters worse, I paid full price as I forgot about the secret link to get the discount.

I hold you personally responsible.

19 minutes ago, narduch said:

Since they are planning a post game show for the women's friendly it's doubtful. 

Been thinking about this too as I'm about to switch to Fubo now that they have a deal for $100 for the year

I still think it was the right call.  This will be the first time it has been a disadvantage and come August I get access to EPL along with all the usual CanCon.  

For those who can´t get it, there is free streaming  on a Turkish site, which is safe if you  do not click after opening that link. Do not click on an ad, on the chat or expannding screen, to avoid any malware. If you want to expand the screen, do it on your browser´stool on the upper right, or use your fingers if you have a touch-screen: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/105994/Guatemala_U20_vs_Canada_U20.html

I have to use this, as I  am in Argentina  (no Onesoccer here)

Just now, beachesl said:

For those who can´t get it, there is free streaming  on a Turkish site, which is safe if you  do not click after opening that link. Do not click on an ad, on the chat or expannding screen, to avoid any malware. If you want to expand the screen, do it on your browser´stool on the upper right, or use your fingers if you have a touch-screen: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/105994/Guatemala_U20_vs_Canada_U20.html

its working on YouTube..see above

25 minutes ago, beachesl said:

The link works.  Thank you!!