Match Thread: CONCACAF U-20 - Group Stage - Canada v St. Kitts and Nevis - June 22, 2022 - 4pm ET/1pm PT

narduch

5 hours ago, Shway said:

Theres always a chance in football.
However the chance of them upsetting is far from probable. 

5 hours ago, blueseeka said:

Looking forward to seeing a 11-0 win.

Any chance Cuba upsets USA?

A few American journos mentioned that the reason they struggled against Canada when it came to actually getting quality chances was that they aren't very good at breaking down bunkers. If Cuba can frustrate them like they did us perhaps they can carve out opportunities against their CBs, which is their weakest part of their team.

Edited by VinceA

25 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

I won't lie, this lineup does not look like we're even trying to catch the US on goal difference in the event Cuba pull off a win... we're playing for 3rd

Honestly, resting our best guys to maybe try and pull off an upset in. The next round may be the tight move.  Never without a couple of top guys we better have enough to beat SKN.   If not, there is no way we have the quality to advance anyway.   I will miss watching Smith though - nice to see him in action.

And 50 people waiting in the YouTube queue.   Curious how many of them are members of this site…

3 minutes ago, gator said:

We are supposed to be happy as a nation because an American won the NHL Art Ross trophy?

Honestly, that was the funny thing for me too.  When watching our U20 national team, I am not sure why we would care about an American getting an award with his league team.  

Edited by dyslexic nam