Victor Loturi

Atlantic

7 minutes ago, VinceA said:

Very encouraging quotes by his coach about him. Seems he is trying to help Loturi develop into more of an 8 because he likes what he sees when he's in possession.

Let's hope that Don Cowie is appointed permanent head coach because Victor wasn't getting much playing time under the former mgr. It's a huge plus to have a coach that believes and supports a player. Just look at Bair. He sure has ability on the ball, which should allow him to play out of a high press and the experience of a #6 as well.

23 hours ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

I mean he should be in the 55 man list, but he won't be in the final 23/26

Is the preliminary list 55 or 31, which is what Mexico released

huge game away to st johnstone wednesday...if they win they stay up for sure and a draw or loss means it will go down to the last matchday to see if they have to play in a playoff to stay up

On 5/10/2024 at 11:17 AM, Kadenge said:

He sure has ability on the ball, which should allow him to play out of a high press and the experience of a #6 as well.

Honestly, playing as a 6 for country is how I could see him being the most useful to the CMNT. For all that we would all like more dept we still have some solid options at midfield overall. What we do not have is a clear successor to fill the defensive midfielder niche once age starts to catch up with Piette. If Loturi can develop into somehow who can do that in say a few years that would be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...