Concacaf Nations League Match #2: Honduras v Canada - Monday, 13 June, 7 pm PT / 10 pm ET - San Pedro Sula

narduch

4 minutes ago, Ally McCoist said:

Holy what a sexy starting 11. 

Unfortunately Bet365 doesn't have goalscorer picks for this game but if it did, I'd be slamming a $20 on Ugbo to score.  

EDIT: It's raining hard right now at San Pedro Sula as per CanadaSoccer IG. Might not be a goal fest... we'll see.

.... that's not good for all my spread and over bets

28 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Sounds like we're still not sure how many friendly matches Canada will play prior to the World Cup, but I'd bet on this: Herdman is setting it up so Atiba will get his 100th cap in the opening World Cup match against Belgium. It'll be a totally deserved honour for him and will be an inspiration for the other 10 Canadian players on the pitch. Once again, forward thinking by Herdman.

2 hours ago, Jedi Ram said:

That link doesn't work.  But I found this:

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/105183/Honduras_vs_Canada.html

I don't know if this is going to show the match tonight or not, it's just a news story for now.

Edited by umpiredice

10 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

*crashes glass*

is that koleosho’s music????

I just meant that this game is so obscure to betmakers that they haven’t even bothered moving up Davies’ goal odds after his brace, nor did they remove Koleosho from the odds despite him not even being in the country, they’re giving Brym, a guy who should probably have 10:1 odds to see the pitch, let alone score a goal, the same odds to score a goal as our best player, just because someone looked at his club goal tally. Some good opportunities to make a couple bucks from catching the bookies lacking

Is it possible to bet on Koleosho not scoring tonight? I don't gamble, but I'd be all over that bet...

2 minutes ago, Ally McCoist said:

KJ is an absolute legend - calling out our society for failing to grow this sport in this country.

Society?  Society in general, or specific components of society?  Society owes soccer in this--or any--country nothing. But the sports media, soccer associations, major corporations--that's something else.